Cuevas del Almanzora, CUEVAS DEL ALMANZORA
The sale of this property is a set that consists of housing, premises and garage. The house, on the 1st floor, has 150 m2 and consists of 4 bedrooms, one of them with terrace, 2 bathrooms, dining room / kitchen with access to a terrace. The place, also on the 1st floor is currently dedicated to bar-cafeteria, has an area of 311 m2, and a covered terrace of 180 m2, also has the proper licenses of the town hall for bar-cafeteria, restaurant, nightclub. The garage is located on the ground floor and has 33 m2. It also has a public parking of 1000 m2.
The building is located at the entrance of the town of Cuevas del Almanzora, a few meters from the center and the entrance to the Mediterranean highway.
Cuevas del Almanzora is a municipality, of tradition and gastronomy, the architecture of the monuments preserved and present as bourgeois houses of neoclassical and baroque style, the mining past with known deposits of silver. Its dream coast and infinite, within, all of a natural environment of the Mediterranean Sea with 17 Kilometers of coastline and 264.8 square Kilometers of extension being one of the largest municipalities of Almeria and with more slums within the municipality. Headquarters of the Mediterranean Games Almería 2005 in rowing and canoeing.